Show your support for all things peaceful by making this unique marbleized-look peace box. Using a fun special ingredient, shaving cream, you’ll create a unique look that can never be replicated.
1. Wipe box and lid with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. On freezer paper, spray thick coat of shaving cream approximately 12” x 5” high.
3. Pour puddles of the colors, except Black, randomly over the cream.
4. Swirl brush into paints to marbleize.
5. Dip the sides of box into the cream and lift up.
6. Repeat with lid.
7. Rinse shaving cream off under running water. Let dry.
8. Brush two coats Black in peace sign on lid. Let dry.
9. Sponge two coats Pure Brilliance to box and lid. Let dry.
10. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.