Fill your summer days with yummy food and creativity! Combine your love of both with this watermelon bowl that looks good enough to eat.
1. Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Sponge three coats of Sunset Red onto inside bowl, up to within an inch of top rim. Let dry.
3. Sponge Light Kiwi onto rim of bowl and slightly overlapping to inside.
4. Continue sponging Light Kiwi onto outside of bowl in 1” stripes, leaving about 1.5” of space in between each stripe. Sponge three coats and let dry.
5. Sponge three coats of Clover in between Light Kiwi stripes, blending into the Light Kiwi.
6. Load the No. 4 Round with Black and press bristles randomly onto inside of bowl to create seeds. Let dry.
7. Brush two coats of Clear onto white rind section on inside top part of bowl. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.