Create a donut box that looks so good you can almost eat it! Add sprinkles using Duncan® French Dimensions™ for the final yummy touch.
- Wipe donut box with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Bright Briarwood under the frosting of lid and to bottom of box including base. Let dry.
- Brush three coats White Sprinkles to frosting portion of lid including underside. Let dry.
- Decorate frosting by simulating sprinkles with the colored French Dimensions. Let dry thoroughly.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside the lid, roll around to coat sides and pour out remaining. Let dry.
- Stilt box and lid on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.