This perfectly shaped cupcake box holds VOTE! pins, voter map pushpins, special treats for rallies and political get-togethers—any small thing you want to present.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
- Apply White onto lid of box and Navy onto bottom of box, using No. 10 Shader.
- Dip tip of No. 10 Shader into Bright Blue. Brush back and forth onto a paper towel to wipe out excess color. Drybrush ridges on outside of box bottom to lighten and highlight.
- Apply 1 coat of No-Fire Snow to background of lid, avoiding sprinkles and chips and using No. 3 Round. Let dry thoroughly.
- Apply Candy Apple to chips, using No. 3 Round.
- Apply Bright Blue to sprinkles, using No. 10/0 Liner.
- Dip end of brush handle into either White or Candy Apple to add dots around box bottom. Let dry.
- Spray 2 coats of Clear Gloss Spray Sealer onto all surfaces. Let dry after each coat.