Create a feathered friend that won’t fly away! Add beautiful colors to its feather and beak using Duncan® colors and a little creativity.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush a coat Bright Sapphire to head and upper body of bird including wings.
- Rinse brush and paint a coat Bright Papaya on upper part of chest blending into the Bright Sapphire.
- Brush a coat of White on lower part of chest blending into the Bright Papaya. Let dry.
- Repeat laying colors and blending twice more. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Bright Gray to feet. If desired paint bottom of feet also. Let dry.
- Paint eye and beak with two coats Black. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- If desired, apply light coat of Pure Brilliance to bird and re-fire.