Create a sweet, simple, yet elegant holiday decoration that’s both classic and on-trend. This novelty design gives a simple twist on the traditional holiday tree. Add the working lights for the finishing touch!
- Wipe tree and base with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Antique Pewter to base. On third coat brush to slightly above the base to prevent paint from dripping on shelf. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to inside base. Let dry.
- Brush base and undersides of protruding limbs with three coats Pink Tourmaline to tree, drying well between coats. Turn right side up and paint remaining tree with three good coats. Let dry.
- Stilt base and tree on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.