Have your sushi with a side of style! Whether you're dining alone or with a group, ombré effects in shades of green make for a plate that’s outrageously appetizing.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Pour a puddle of each color on palette.
3. Load Fan Glaze brush with Clear and brush onto side of plate opposite from indentation, working glaze in about 3” (and onto side edges of plate as well). Without cleaning brush, load with Clover and blend into the Clear about 1”, then work the color over another 3”, reloading brush as needed.
4. Load brush with Light Kiwi and bend into the Clover about 1”, then work the color over another 3”, reloading brush as needed. Repeat process with Key Lime then Emerald Bay on the end. Let dry and repeat process twice more.
5. Brush two coats of Clear onto backside of plate. Let dry completely.
6. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
7. Brush three coats of Emerald Bay onto entire piece. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.