1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Damp sponge ware.
3. Transfer football pattern on to contact paper. Cut out remove backing and place in center of bowl.
4. Center ware on banding wheel.
5. Using SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze band lightest color to center of bowl.
6. Start at upper edge of bowl banding color down to meet color in center of bowl being careful not to overlap colors.
7. Remove contact paper.
8. With SB 810 No 10 Round apply three (3) coats of CN 312 Bright Ginger to entire football.
9. Using TB 733 ¾” Shader, corner load with CN 313 Dark Ginger and blend on palette. Float color down center line of football to look like seam.
10. Load sponge with Dark Ginger and lightly pounce sponge on top of Bright Ginger on football.
11. Using SB 803 No 4 Liner and FD 258 Pure White paint in laces of football.
12. Using Liner and CN 253 Dark Black block in lettering.
13. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
14. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.