Create this dramatic collectible inspired by fiery Southwestern sunsets and rich desert landscapes.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. To glaze the inside of each vase, work with one piece at a time. Thin Rustic Sunset with water to a milk consistency, pour inside the Tuscan Vase, and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
3. Use pencil to lightly mark sections around lower half of Tuscan vase.
4. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 coats of Harvest Plains to top and bottom sections of vase, and lid. Let dry.
5. Use No. 10 Round brush to apply 3 coats of Rustic Sunset to lower center section of vase and handle on lid.
6. Use No. 6 Round brush to apply 2 good coats of Dark Black to gently waving bands outlining the two sections around the vase. Let dry after each coat.
7. Lightly sponge Rustic Sunset on upper Harvest Plains area of vase and on lid. Let dry.
8. Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
9. Thread leather strip with beads for handle of vase.