1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
2. To glaze the inside of each vase, work with one piece at a time. Thin Fireluster with water to a milk consistency, pour inside the Saucer Vase, and roll around to evenly coat the inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
3. Pour a puddle of Fireluster on foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 coats of Fireluster to outside of vase and lid (except handle). Let dry after each coat.
4. Use No. 10 Round brush to apply 3 coats of Golden Horizon to handle. Let dry.
5. Pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol in paper cup. Pour a puddle of Golden Horizon on foil and add water to thin to a wash consistency. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 coat of thinned Golden Horizon to top of vase, then immediately add drops of rubbing alcohol here and there around outside of vase and lid (except handle) with Liner brush. The rubbing alcohol repels the top layer of glaze and creates a slightly mottled pattern. Let dry.
6. Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
7. Wrap beaded wire through handle of Saucer Vase for display.