Duncan® Designer Glazes™ provide the perfect look for creating natural effects with a lustrous finish accented by unique color breaks. It’s the perfect blend of elegance and creativity!
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Lightly freehand lines on side of plate with pencil.
3. Follow lines with White French Dimensions. To use: Test flow on paper towel. You may remove tip and stir contents with bamboo skewer and replace tip. To use, allow paint to flow on line and not touch plate with tip. Let dry.
4. Before beginning to glaze, shake and mix each of the Designer Glazes thoroughly to the proper consistency. Thin with a small amount of water if needed to allow for a nice smooth, flowing coat of each color.
5. Brush two coats of Celery Charmeuse up to the French Dimension lines.
6. Brush two coats of Forest Flannel over the French Dimension lines and blend into the Celery Charmeuse. Let dry.
7. Brush two coats of Forest Flannel onto back of plate. Let dry.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.