Sunflowers are always in season on a picture frame!
1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Use pencil to sketch on circles for flower centers where desired.
3. Load a dampened sea wool sponge with CN 232 Bright Briarwood and sponge in centers to flowers.
4. Load the sponge with CN 253 Dark Black and sponge shadows to centers.
5. Load the SB 812 No 10 Round with CN 501 Neon Yellow and paint in flower petals, overlapping each petal. To form petal, start at center of the flower pressing the brush to flatten and then pull the brush toward the outside of the petal, lifting as you go in order to form a point at the outer edge of petal.
6. Load the Round brush with CN 042 Bright Papaya and tip with CN 043 Dark Papaya. Starting at center of flower add an accent stroke down the center of each flower petals in all flowers.
7. Generously load the Round with CN 181 Light Kiwi and tip the brush on each side with CN 182 Bright Kiwi and CN 183 Dark Kiwi. The three colors will blend to create leaves. Add leaves around flowers using the same stroke as the petals. Add additional highlights of CN 183 Dark Kiwi as necessary.
8. Partially fill the plastic bottle with CN 253 Dark Black and thin with a few drops of water if necessary.
9. Add accents of loose detail to centers, flower petals and leaves. Also add accent lines on flower petals working from centers towards tips. Keep detailing uneven and broken.
10. Let dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
11. When dry, Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.