1. Clean greenware.
2. Sketch on Sun to ware using pencil.
3. Load the SB 806 No 6 Round with EZ 018 Chartreuse and using long sweeping strokes apply to background around Sun.
4. Use EZ 028 Leaf Green and the TL 415 Sponge to apply color over background making sure that the Chartreuse shows through.
5. Load the Round with EZ 030 Rose and apply to flame edge of Sun.
6. Load the Sponge with EZ 008 Ruby Red and sponge over the Rose as for background in Step 4.
7. Apply EZ 005 Sierra Yellow to Sun with the Round.
8. Use the sponge to apply EZ 034 Orange over the Sierra Yellow.
9. Load the SB 803 No 4 Liner with EZ 012 Cobalt Jet Black and detail the Sun with solid bold outlining.
10. Sponge edge of Charger with EZ 057 Coral Red.
11. Fire to shelf cone 04.
12. Apply two (2) coats of IN 1001 Clear to entire plate with the SB 807 No 6 Fan Glaze.
13. When dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.