Contrasting blue hues help this beautiful flower jump from the plate’s surface. The hexagon design of the bisque piece makes for an additional interesting element.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace pattern for center of plate on piece of shelf paper.
- Cut out, remove backing and stick to center of plate. Add remnant area of cut out and stick to the corners if desired.
- Brush 3-4 coats Indigo to front of plate. Repeat with back. Let dry thoroughly between each coat.
- Remove stickers.
- Brush 3-4 coats Sea Glass to unpainted areas. Let dry.
- If desired, dip flat end of paintbrush into Sea Glass and make dots along embellishment on edge of plate and to center flower. Let dry and add a second coat over dots. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.