For the love of stripes, everyone will appreciate this traditional yet dramatic design. Red and white stripes adorn the top of the heart box and the red key is the perfect accent.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box, lid and key with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to lightly sketch vertical lines down heart lid. (Keep natural, not perfect lines).
- Using Liner brush, paint every other line with three coats Really Red. Let dry well between coats.
- Paint bottom and base of box and base and key with three coats Really Red. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside box and underside of lid and white bisque stripes on lid. Let dry. If desired, brush a light coat over lid and Really Red stripes. Let dry.
- Stilt box, lid and key on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.