Create a low-cal alternative to chip and dip. Decorate and fill with fruit or veggies.
1. Clean greenware, using TL 401 Cleanup. Smooth out with damp sponge and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
3. Trace design on bowl, using clay carbon and pencil. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
4. Apply 3 coats of CN 507 Neon Red to all strawberries and to inside and outside rim of bowl, using SB 812 #10 Round. Let dry between coats.
5. Apply 2 coats of CN 172 Bright Kelp to all stems of strawberries, using SB 808 #4 Round. Let dry between coats.
6. Outline strawberries and add random dots with FD 278 French Really Red. Add stems with FD 280 French Hunter. Makes small dots inside strawberries with FD 265 French Straw. Let dry completely.
7. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear Glaze to front and back of bowl, let dry between coats.
8. Let dry. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.