What’s not to love about cacti? Now you can create your very own cactus mug using bright green colors for a great wake-up mug every morning.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Light Wintergreen to inside and bottom of mug. Let dry.
- Using No. 8 Round brush, paint two coats Bright Kelp inside groves of cactus. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Light Kiwi over protruding ridges of cactus using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry.
- Squeeze the white French Dimensions on the protruding nodules on the ridges. Let dry.
- Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance to outside of mug. Let dry.
- Stilt mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.