Sometimes things are better left unsaid, but relayed in a fun way! This clever plate says it all in good fun while also being a functional serving piece!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Freehand cactus lightly with pencil and write “Don’t Be A Prick!” below.
- Brush one coat Light Kiwi to cactus leaving two white circles for eyes. Let dry.
- Brush two good coats Emerald over the Light Kiwi. Let dry.
- Use French Dimensions Black Licorice to draw mouth, outline eyes, cactus and thorns.
- Write “Don’t Be A Prick” with French Dimensions Black Licorice. Let dry.
- Fire plate to cone 06.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance on white bisque areas of plate and over the words. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.