Perfect for the person who is a beast before their first cup of coffee in the morning, this mug features a spiked side that makes the ideal hand grip.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Using Fan Glaze brush paint a coat of Sunflower Yellow around mug up to about an inch or so from handle. Let dry and repeat with 2 more coats.
- Brush one coat Bright Kiwi next to the Sunflower Yellow and blend into the Sunflower Yellow. Let dry and repeat with two more coats.
- Brush one coat Dark Kiwi next to the Bright Kiwi and on to the spiked handle. Dry and repeat with 2 additional coats.
- Brush 2-3 coats Really Red to edge of spike (where fingers rest) blending into the Dark Kiwi. Let dry.
- Dab a few random dots with the Dark Kiwi to simulate spots on stegosaurus’ back.
- If desired, dip sponge into Bright Brown and lightly sponge over mug to simulate dinosaur skin. Let dry.
- Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to inside mug and base and one light coat to outside of mug. Let dry, stilt and re-fire to cone 06.