You love to entertain family and friends, but want your kitchen all to yourself. Create this fun display to guard your space in a playful way with Concepts Underglazes and a fun pattern.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge.
2. Transfer pattern on to plate by placing clay carbon paper between ware and pattern. Omit detail on face and hands.
3. On foil pour small amount of CN 221 Light Blush. Brush 3 coats on face, arms and legs drying between each.
4. Brush 3 coats, drying between each, with the following:
CN 502 Neon Blue on dress
CN 507 Neon Red on apron and rolling pin handles
CN 343 Dark Pink on slippers and cheeks
CN 201 Light Grey on hair and cleaver
CN 281 Light Brown on rolling pin
CN 253 Dark Black on cleaver handle
CN 244 Really White on apron and dots on dress
Make dots on dress using the end of brush handle
5. Retrace detail of face or freehand lightly with pencil. Go over lines and remainder of design with Black FD, or if desired you may brush in the lines using liner brush and CN 253 Dark Black. Dry.
6. Write “Stay Out of My Kitchen” using the Red FD and make broken lines along edge just under lip. Dry.
7. Brush two flowing coats of GL 612 over front and back of plate drying between each coat. NOTE: Make sure to keep the drilled holes open.
8. Fire to shelf cone 06 .