1. Clean greenware and fire to shelf cone 04.
2. Mark off star section by outlining with masking tape.
3. Use pencil to sketch stars on contact paper. Cut out stars with scissors, remove backing and adhere to ware in star section.
4. Using the TL 415 Sponge load with CN 111 Light Delft and apply two (2) coats to star section, handle and inside of rim.
5. When dry load Sponge with CN 112 Bright Delft and apply one (1) coat to star section, handle and inside of rim letting some of the base color coming through.
6. When dry remove tape from border and stars.
7. When dry remove tape from border and stars.
8. Load Sponge with CN 071 Light Scarlet and apply two (2) coats to stripes.
9. When dry, load Sponge with CN 073 Dark Scarlet and apply one (1) coat to stripes allowing first color to show through.
10. When dry remove tape.
11. For any folds in stripe area, float a shadow of CN 112 Bright Delft with the SB 805 No 8 Shader.
12. When dry, dip piece in CN 2000D Clear Dipping.
13. Let dry, stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.