You’ll be in awe with how easy it is to create this fun polka dot design. Just paint over some shelf paper circle templates to start and then add smaller dots with the end of a pencil! And now you’ve got a fun polka dot bowl that is ready to serve up your patriotic holiday snacks.
- Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Trace ½” rounds on shelf paper and cut out.
- Remove backing and adhere to sides of bowl, 2-3 per side.
- Brush three coats Bright Delft to outsides and bottom of bowl. Let dry thoroughly between coats and after final coat.
- Use flat eraser end of pencil and dab into Really White and make dots randomly around larger circles. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside of bowl and one light coat to sides. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.