For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe figure with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour small puddle of Black on palette.
- Use No. 10 Brush to totally coat Buddha with Black. Let dry.
- Pour small puddle of Bronze on foil or palette.
- Dip tip of flat stiff bristle brush in paint and wipe off excess paint on paper towel.
- Begin “dry brushing” against the raised face features, wrinkles of robe, etc.
- Continue brushing over front and back until you’ve achieved a faux bronze look.
- Paint base with Black as desired. Let dry.