Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in shamrock style with this adorably green chip & dip plate! Decorated with Duncan® Concepts Underglazes and a little bit of creativity, your party guests will feel super lucky to be snacking from something so stylish.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush three coats of Bright Kiwi onto inside wall and top rim of dish, avoiding wall around dip area. Leave bottom white.
3. Brush three coats of Neon Orange onto outside wall of dip section and along top of rim. Let dry.
4. Trace shamrock pattern onto clear side of shelf paper. Cut out inside of design, leaving outside edges intact to create stencil.
5. Place stencil on bottom of dish, making sure edges are well sealed.
6. Sponge or brush three coats of Bright Kiwi onto shamrock design in stencil. Let dry.
7. Dip eraser end of pencil in Bright Kiwi and make three dots in a triangular pattern with sides touching to form a shamrock. Create shamrocks randomly and pointing in different directions all along outside wall of dish. Use the No. 1 Liner to create a stem at the base of each shamrock. Let dry completely.
8. Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
9. Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance on unglazed bisque areas of dish, including base. Let dry.
10. Brush a second coat over entire dish. Let dry completely.
11. Stilt and fire to cone 06.