1. Align the dotted lines of the pattern, tape together, and place on the piece. Place the transfer paper underneath the pattern and transfer onto the piece using the ballpoint pen.
2. Load the No. 8 round brush with EZ 030 Rose and apply loosely to the petals of the flower.
3. Apply EZ 026 Yellow Orange using the No. 8 round brush to the inner circle of the flower and to the swirls in a circular motion.
4. Load the No. 8 round brush with EZ 018 Chartreuse and apply to the leaves. Allow to dry.
5. Load the No. 8 round brush with EZ 028 Leaf Green and apply one stroke to one side of the leaves.
6. Load the No. 1 liner brush with EZ 012 Cobalt Jet Black and outline the petals, leaves and inner circle. Apply accents to the petals, leaves and swirls, as shown.
7. Allow the piece to dry thoroughly. Fire to shelf cone 04.
8. Dip in CN 2000D Clear Dipping Glaze.
9. Allow the piece to dry. Stilt the piece and fire to shelf cone 06.