Create functional artwork by combining our rich, earthy Courtyard™ Art Glaze with Concepts and easy Spritzing Technque. Our Wonky Vessel is the perfect starter piece!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Place plastic cover on table or work area, and set turntable on top.
- Thin Iron Ore with equal parts water and roll thinned glaze inside vessel to cover. Pour excess into spray bottle for next step. Clean any drips with damp sponge.
- Place vessel on turntable. Use Spritzing Technique (hot link) to base coat vessel with thinned Iron Ore. Let dry. Rinse spray bottle or use clean one for next color.
- Mix Dark Butternut with equal parts water and pour into spray bottle. Adjust nozzle to “stream” and shoot streams of color here and there on piece.
- Repeat with thinned Dark Kelp. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire to shelf cone 06.