This Halloween, give your party guests some freaky food for thought by setting your table with some spooky swirls! A dark color combination makes the perfect backdrop for making those tasty treats pop.
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
2. Use a copy machine to enlarge pattern to fit plate size. Place clay carbon paper on plate with pattern on top. Trace over pattern lines to transfer design onto plate.
3. Brush three coats of Light Grey on inner part of swirl as shown, using appropriate brush size as needed.
4. Brush three coats of Black onto remaining portion of swirl.
5. Use the Fan Glaze to brush three coats of Light Grey onto backside of plate. Let dry completely.
6. Brush one thin coat of Pure Brilliance onto entire plate then let dry completely.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.