Make a fun mask featuring everyone’s favorite web crawler! Duncan® glaze colors are so vibrant that not even the Green Goblin will know it’s not the real spidey!
- Wipe mask with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to freehand design or *use tracing paper transfer mask pattern onto mask using tracing paper.
- Brush three coats Neon Red to mask and on backside also. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Black to area around eye. Let dry.
- Use pencil to lightly freehand or trace and transfer web lines.
- Apply French Dimensions to web lines. Let dry well.
- Brush one coat Pure Brilliance to white area around eyes. Let dry.
- Brush a second coat over front and back of mask. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.