For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush two coats of the following: Paprika Red to outer rainbow band and continue with Bright Papaya, Bright Straw, Light Kiwi, Neon Blue, Bright Purple and Light Wine in center. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to back of plate. Let dry.
- Brush a third coat of Paprika Red to outer section of rainbow. While paint is wet, sprinkle Red Eruption chips on the upper area toward edge of plate as chips will flow down.
- Follow with a third coat of Bright Papaya and while wet, add a sprinkling of Orange Blast chips in the center area of arc.
- Repeat with a third coat of Bright Straw and while wet, add a sprinkling of Yellow Burst and White Hot down center.
- Add third coat to the green rainbow band with Green Thunder and Mint Blizzard down center.
- To third wet coat of Neon Blue, add some Blue Surge in center area; Purple add Purple Blast and lastly, a White chip in the Pink center. Let dry.
- Stilt plate on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.