- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Wrap the book in newspaper. This will be used as a plate stand for airbrushing. Also place newspaper under the wrapped book to protect work surface.
- Set air compressor to 40 psi, and connect air hose. Refer to directions on air compressor.
- Prepare each E-Z Stroke color as follows: mix 2 parts water with 1 part paint in separate paper cups. Mix well.
- Use X-acto knife to carefully cut out stencil pattern out of newspaper.
- Airbrush 2 even coats of Lemon Yellow over the entire plate.
- Lightly airbrush 1 coat of Orange around outer rim of plate.
- Protect plate by placing newspaper around the edge of the plate. Place stencil on front of plate and hold in place. Airbrush 2 even coats of Ivy Green 2 on leaves.
- Clean out airbrush by dipping into water cup and creating a backwash. Spray airbrush through water to make sure previous color is completely cleaned out.