For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Using a fan brush, apply 1 good coat of Black to the base of the tree. Set aside to dry.
2. Then apply a coat of Black to the entire tree. Let dry.
3. Brush over the Black with Christmas Green, making sure to leave the Black details showing through.
4. Once your tree is dry, use a round brush to apply No-Fire Snow to the top and tips of the tree. Let this dry.
5. Spray 1 coat of Matte Spray Sealer all over both surfaces in a well-ventilated area for the perfect finish. Set aside to dry.
6. After it has dried, place multi-colored tree bulb lights and clear star on top for a classic Holiday look.
This is a non-fired project and does not need to go in the kiln.