Snowflakes are always unique and original in nature. You can create your own original ice crystal tree decoration without relying on Mother Nature. Just toss in some creativity with Duncan® Concepts and Duncan® French Dimensions and bring the snow inside.
- Brush two heavy coats of Light Blue Spruce in carved lines on snowflake. Wipe back paint with sponge to leave color in etched lines. Let dry.
- Sponge 2-3 coats Really White in center area of snowflake.
- Follow with 2-3 coats Light Blue Spruce around the Really White blending colors.
- Sponge 2-3 coats Light Gray around outer area and edges of snowflake blending into the Light Blue Spruce. Let dry.
- Carefully wipe or brush out the Light Gray inside the tips of snowflake lines and brush in two good coats of Light Blue Spruce.
- For back of snowflake, repeat by sponging 2 coats Really White in center blending into Light Blue Spruce and Light Gray around the outer edges. Let dry.
- Make snowflake in center of ornament with French Dimensions Pure White and small stars on the tips. Let dry thoroughly.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to front and back of ornament. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.