Create this dramatically simple winter display box with crisp Light Aqua Concepts® Underglaze and Glittering No-Fire Snow.
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Trace snowflake on contact paper with clay carbon and pencil. Cut out, peel off backing and center on top of lid. Press down firmly to keep paint from leaking underneath.
- To glaze inside of each piece, work with one piece at a time. Pour Clear Glaze inside lid and base, and roll around to evenly coat inside. Pour excess glaze out, and wipe away any drips with damp sponge. Let dry.
- Pour a puddle of Light Aqua on foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 coats of Light Aqua to outside of each piece (apply right over contact paper). Let dry between coats. While last coat is still slightly damp, use straight pin to lift one corner of contact paper and gently peel off.
- Leaving snowflake blank, apply 1 coat of Clear Glaze to outside of each piece with Fan Glaze brush. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.
- Using Sabeline Round and Round Opaque brushes as needed to apply a thick coat of No-Fire Snow to snowflake. Let dry.