Adorn your tree in wintery creativity this year! Create these no-fire ornaments with bright Duncan® Bisq-Stain® Acrylic colors and billows of Duncan® No-Fire Snow.
- Remove hangers from ornaments.
- Wipe ornaments with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush one or two coats of Bright Red onto one of the ornaments and Medium Green onto the other ornament.
- Place eraser end of pencil into ornament hole and put pencil into a cup or container to keep upright and keep the ornament from touching anything while it dries.
- Stir No-Fire Snow as directed and apply with brush to tops of ornaments, excluding the area where hanger will attach.
- Using the handle end of No. 1 Liner, dip in No-Fire Snow and make small dots around globe to simulate falling snow. Let dry.