Adorn your tree in wintery creativity this year! Create these fired bisque ornaments with Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes and billowy effects from Duncan® Fired Snow.
- Remove hanger from both ornaments.
- Wipe ornaments with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats of Neon Red onto one of the ornaments and three coats of Light Kiwi onto the other. Place eraser end of pencil into ornaments and place in a cup to keep ornaments from touching anything while drying.
- Stir Fired Snow and apply to tops of ornaments with brush to simulate snowcap and dripping snow. Smooth with dampened brush. Make small dots around ornament for falling snow effects. Let dry completely.
- To fire ornaments, insert porcelain hollow rod or nichrome wire rod into ornament and place in kiln. Fire to cone 06.
- Reattach wire hanger on ornaments.