It might be debatable whether or not fish have lips, but quite simply this quirky guy is definitely happy to be your next creative adventure. Add colored stripes with contrasting fin and tail for a fun finned friend serving dish.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe fish plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Roughly draw separate sections on fish with pencil.
- Brush three coats Neon Yellow in fins and part of the tail. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Neon Blue in three of the stripes and area around face and three coats Neon Red in the remaining stripes. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to outline blue stripes with Dark Delft.
- Paint mouth and draw circle around eye and center.
- Detail fins and tail with fine black lines as desired.
- Dip toothbrush or stiff brush into some Black and spatter fish as desired. Let dry.
- Brush three coats of desired color or two coats of Black to back of plate. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.