For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
Before you begin, wipe a damp sponge over entire bisque to remove dust and contaminants.
1. Paint 3 coats of Emerald Green on the tree. Be sure to let each coat dry before moving on.
2. Clean any glaze build up from the holes with a stylus or wooden skewer.
3. Paint 3 coats of Marshmallow Crème on the base. For best results, apply each coat in alternating directions.
4. Mix the Fired Snow well with a palette knife.
5. With the palette knife, apply the Fired Snow to the tips of the tree. Apply very thick, similar to frosting a cupcake.
6. Do not clear glaze. Stilt and fire to cone 06.