What does the fox say? It says paint me as cute as possible and then fill me up with your favorite warm beverage every day!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe fox mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats to inside mug with Bright Papaya or if desired, leave white.
- Refer to picture and lightly draw almond shape around the incised circle for fox’s eyes.
- Lightly draw elongated triangle inside fox’s ear leaving white space between outer ear.
- Brush three coats Bright Papaya around fox’s eyes, outer part of ears, back of head, neck and tail handle. Leave some white on tip of tail. Let dry.
- Use Liner brush to paint eye with Bright Saffron and the incised pupils, outline of eye and nose and inner ear with Black. Let dry.
- Place mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance to white bisque areas on eyes, inner ear, tip of tail and bottom of mug. Brush one coat to remainder of fox. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.