Bring some energy to your organization with playful dots and Bright Neon Red and Dark Black Concepts® ! You can also use this cute heart box to hold sentimental treasures and special gifts!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Roll Clear Glaze inside box base and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour out excess and wipe away any drips with dampened sponge. Let dry.
- Lightly draw differently sized circles with pencil on outside of lid.
- Pour out a large puddle of Dark Black on foil. Use Round brush to apply 3 smooth coats of Dark Black on outside of lid (leaving circles unpainted). Let dry after each coat.
- Fill in lid circles with Neon Red, using the “Drop and Fill” Technique. Fully load Liner brush with color until it appears to almost drip off tip of brush. Starting in center of area to be completed, drop color onto surface and use tip of brush to move color toward edges of area. Reload brush as necessary. Color will appear to go on very heavy. Try to keep color even in application. A second coat can be applied if application appears thin.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats of Neon Red to outside of base. Let dry after each coat.
- Lightly sketch differently sized circles on outside of base on top of the Neon Red base coat.
- Use the Drop and Fill Technique with Dark Black to fill in circles on base. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 thin coat of Clear Glaze to outside of base and lid. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.