- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Roll Clear Glaze inside box base and lid, enough to roll evenly. Pour out excess and wipe away any drips with dampened sponge. Let dry.
- Pour out a large puddle of Neon Green on foil. Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 3 smooth coats of Neon Green on outside of lid. Let dry after each coat.
- Lightly draw differently sized circles with pencil on outside of lid and base.
- Fill in lid circles with Dark Black, using the “Drop and Fill” Technique. Fully load Liner brush with color until it appears to almost drip off tip of brush. Starting in center of area to be completed, drop color onto surface and use tip of brush to move color toward edges of area. Reload brush as necessary. Color will appear to go on very heavy. Try to keep color even in application. A second coat can be applied if application appears thin.
- Use Round brush to apply 3 smooth coats of Dark Black to outside of base (leaving circles unpainted). Let dry after each coat.
- Use Drop and Fill Technique with Neon Green to fill in circles on base. Let dry.
- Use Fan Glaze brush to apply 1 thin coat of Clear Glaze to outside of base and lid. Let dry.
- Stilt and glaze fire separated pieces to shelf cone 06.