- Wipe elf with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance inside elf. Roll around glaze to coat and pour remaining glaze into clean container for future use.
- Brush three coats Light Blush to face and hands, blue in eyes and diluted Paprika Red on cheeks.
- Brush three coats Dark Ginger to hair, Paprika Red to hat brim, collar, cuffs, stripe on socks and tip of boot. Let dry.
- Add one coat Light Saffron to belt buckle and puff on end of cap. Let dry.
- Paint belt with Black and use Liner brush to paint center of eye and fine lashes and brows. Let dry.
- Stilt on egg bar with nichrome wire stilt* and fire to cone 06.
- If desired brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to elf and re-fire to cone 06.
A nichrome wire stilt is used to fire ceramic eggs and ware without a flat base to sit on the traditional stilt.