Tell it like it is on this witty wine glass. Add your own creative touches and you’ll be the talk of the party!
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe cup with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Use pencil to freehand Sip Happens design onto wine glass.
- Brush three coats of Ruby Shimmer to inside cup and in “Sip”. Let dry.
- Brush two coats of Black in “HAPPENS”. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Ruby to bottom, base and stem of cup. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Brush one coat Pure Brilliance to bisque areas. Let dry.
- Apply a second coat Pure Brilliance over entire cup area. Let dry.
- Stilt and re-fire to cone 06.