- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove any dust.
- Transfer leaf pattern on each flat side of ewer by placing clay carbon paper under the pattern. Alternate leaf positions on each side. Note: You may freehand if desired.
- Moisten back of foil to adhere to table and pour quarter-sized puddle of Mesa Clay and Indian Summer on separate areas of foil.
- Load Liner brush with Mesa Clay and, beginning with fine tip, pull and press bristles down to widen stroke and lift up.
- Load Liner brush with Indian Summer and brush over half of the leaf to shade (use less pressure to create brushstroke).
- For stem, load Liner brush with Indian Summer and hold upright to make a fine line. Drag line from top of leaf, curving slightly, and apply a little pressure for the end of stem. Let dry thoroughly.
- Thin Envision Clear with water to milk consistency and pour inside of ewer. Roll to coat inside and pour out excess. Using Fan Glaze brush, gently brush the undiluted glaze over outside of ewer, being careful not to smear the leaves. Let dry, then repeat with a second coat. Let dry.
- Glaze fire to shelf cone 06.