It’s Christmastime in the city and here’s the perfect project to get your home dressed in holiday style. Start with a Duncan® Oh Four™ traditional vase and apply a timeless luster using Concepts® Underglazes and Heirloom Silver metallic glaze, then sit back and know it will soon be Christmas day!
- Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Pour some Pure Brilliance into the vase to coat insides. Pour out excess into a clean container for future uses.
- Brush three coats Dark Briarwood from bottom of vase upward 2-2½”. Let dry between coats.
- Using clean brush, paint three coats Heirloom Silver on remainder of vase including inside opening (down about an inch or so). Lightly brush into the Dark Briarwood. Let dry between coats.
- Stilt in kiln and fire to witness cone 04.