This Tiny Tot Fang the Bat is adorably spooky and full of fun! Give him a personality to die for with Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes and some kooky creativity.
1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Using a pencil, very lightly sketch the lines across the bat wings and the swirl on the front belly as shown.
3. Using either the No. 1 Liner or the No. 4 Round, fill in each of the areas as indicated, applying three flowing coats of each color to the designated areas:
• Neon Orange: iris of eyes
• Light Kiwi: all remaining unpainted areas on face (except fangs), belly swirl, inside ears and wing sections in between stripes
• Black: pupil dots, circles around eyes, back of head and ears, hair lines and mouth line, swirl on belly, lines on wings and body
4. After all color has dried thoroughly, using the No. 6 Round, carefully apply one smooth flowing coat of Pure Brilliance Glaze to the entire piece. Stilt and fire to cone 06.