There’s no need to be afraid of monsters when they’re this adorably silly! Your tot will jump for joy over the Duncan® Oh Four® Tiny Tot Cyclops with huggable hearts in Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes.
- Lightly wipe ware with a damp sponge to remove any bisque dust.
- Using the photo as a guide, lightly draw hearts on ear areas, hands and randomly around body. Use the No. 6 Round to fill in with three coats of Neon Red, letting dry between coats.
- Use the No. 6 Round to fill in spots with three coats of Bright Delft, then dip brush handle in Bright Delft and create a dot on each toe for toenails.
- Paint the outer portion of eye with three coats of Light Saffron.
- Use the No. 6 Round and No. 1 Liner as needed to paint remaining areas of body with three coats of Light Grape, letting dry between coats. Let dry.
- Dip the No. 1 Liner in Black then pull in long and short strokes on top of head for hair as shown. Fill in the center of eye and mouth line.
- Test flow of Pure White French Dimensions™ on palette. If paint is too thick to squeeze out, remove tip and add a few drops of Thin ‘n Shade™ then mix with a bamboo skewer. Add a tiny dot of Pure White to eye.
- Use the Fan Glaze brush to apply two flowing coats of Pure Brilliance® Clear Glaze to the entire piece. Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to witness cone 06.
- Use a stilt stone to remove stilt marks.