With its distinctive one eye in the middle of its forehead, the Cyclops has a reputation of being a terrible mythical creature from Greek mythology. However, the Duncan® Tiny Tot Cyclops breaks that stereotype. His goofy smile and short little horns await your creativity to turn him into a desk mate for any child’s room.
1. Wipe bisque with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Brush three coats Light Aqua to cyclops leaving horns, eye, teeth and circles bisque. Let dry.
3. Brush three coats Dark Honeysuckle to horns, outer rim of eye and dots. Let dry.
4. Brush Dark Purple rings and center of horn and band around hands. Dip end of paintbrush into color and make dots over body.
5. Brush one coat of Black in eyeball and ring around outer eye. Also paint fine line in mouth and around teeth. Dab in toenails also. Let dry.
6. Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance over cyclops and base. Let dry.
7. Stilt in kiln and fire to cone 06.