Send this heart aflutter with some beautiful shimmering effects and a golden key. Its simple, yet gallant design gives it wide appeal and splendor.
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
- Wipe box, lid and key with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush three coats Ruby Shimmer Glaze to outside of heart box and top of heart lid. Let dry.
- Brush three coats Really Red to bottom of heart box. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to inside heart box and underside of heart lid. Let dry.
- Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to key. Let dry.
- Stilt box, lid and key on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
- Use clean No. 8 Round brush to paint one side of key with a coat of Premium Gold. Let dry. Paint remaining side with Premium Gold. Be sure to work in well-ventilated area. Clean brush with Essence and use only for gold application.
- Stilt key and fire to cone 018.