1. Clean greenware, using TL 401 Clean-up tool.
2. Remove dust and condition ware, using dampened sponge.
3. Trace pattern on Contact Paper. Cut out. Adhere to plate center.
4. Sponge Neon Yellow, Neon Orange and Neon Red to plate. Apply 3 coats, blending colors up to rim. Remove stencil.
5. Apply 3 coats of Black to woman using Round brush. Let dry between coats.
6. Paint headbands, earring and rings on neck of woman using photo as a guide for color selection. Apply 3 coats. Let dry between coats.
7. Apply 3 coats of Black around edge of plate up to rim, using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry between coats. Let dry.
8. Trace design around edge.
9. Apply 3 coats to all designs using all Cover Coat colors.
10. Fire to shelf cone 04.
11. Detail design with French Dimensions using photo as a guide for color placement. Let dry completely.
12. Apply 2 coats of IN 1001 Clear to front and back of plate using Fan Glaze brush. Let dry between coats.
13. Let dry. Stilt and fire cone 06.