The perfect sections and textured peel make this bowl look so juicy and delicious you’ll have a hard time deciphering it from the real thing! It’s the perfect setting for your freshly picked fruit or even a cool summer fruit salad.
- Wipe bowl with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
- Brush or sponge three coats Bright Straw to inside bowl. Let dry.
- Brush or sponge three coats Neon Orange to outside of bowl, a little over the edges blending into the Bright Straw and bottom of bowl. Optional: On the bottom side of the bowl, in the center, lightly sketch a star shape and paint with three coats Light Kiwi. Let dry. Add a Black dot in center of star. Dilute Black and roughly paint around star to represent bottom of orange.
- Trace orange segments and center on to tracing paper. Transfer to inside of bowl.
- Brush two coats Neon Orange inside fruit segments.
- While paint is slightly damp, use stylus to carve irregular lines down each segment to reveal some of the yellow beneath the orange. Brush off paint chips. Let dry.
- Brush a light coat of Pure Brilliance to bowl. Let dry.
- Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.